Monday, December 28, 2009

2010: Goal Setting

With Christmas over and the New Year looming, it's time to start thinking about setting goals for 2010. I've never been one to make New Year's resolutions, since they often end in failure, but this time things are different. I will write down my career goals for 2010, since written goals give direction and create commitment.

Goal #1
Create Business Cards



I've already gotten a head start on this one, I had a few printed in case I need them during my upcoming excursion to New York City!! I know not all of my goals for 2010 will be so simple to achieve, but I'm excited to see how things unfold. Stay tuned for more goals later this week - it may be a long list.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pamela,

    Having business cards is a must! Let me know if I can help. I do a lot of graphic design and I know a place where you can get them printed at a very good price. They do a great job and I use them all the time for my projects as well as for different clients' projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judit,
    Thanks for the offer, I may take you up on that in the future. For now I have had a few of the above style printed which should last for a few months.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)